Submachine 6: the edge Submachine 6: the edge

excellent

Super storyline and graphics, soundeffects. If i tell you honest: Submachine games are creepy and i'm a bit scared if i play it. (I'm 20 :D) but anyway: 10/10

Prison of Industry Prison of Industry

Very good

I like the graphics and the gameplay but anyway I found a bug that jams the game ( for me it jammed) ... If you press and hold A+Down Arrow while grinding and reaching the ground then the game jams :(
But nice job and keep going (Y) fix bugs and it will be perfect! 8/10 5/5

Headshire Throw Headshire Throw

Amazing!

Omg great idea! I played it about over hour and will go playin' back soon :D Nice graphics, sounds and the best thing is the gameplay. Way to go!
5/5 , 10/10 ... and I hope it won't be the last part of this game :)

PanoramicInteractive responds:

Thanks, j0rr! Indeed, we'll soon add some new parts with other core gameplays.
183,590 - nice job! Bet you've used a bank. :)

Ink Revolution Ink Revolution

Nothing special (yet?)

Well I finished the game, the problem is that the ball is too bouncy, annoying. Levels could be harder, more colored. Limited ink for each level would be a good idea. At the moment its nothing special but let me know if you have finished with improving.

Dark-moo responds:

Thanks. right now I am working on harder levels, and will probably end up adding a few tricky ones such as upside down ones (Those levels are able to trick your mind and make levels alot harder :D)

Diamond Islands Diamond Islands

.:.

Most of the game was pretty good, like graphics and movements. But this is basically the same game as "Blocksorz" or smthing. This game isn't enough exiting to buy it.... and I also don't like trial versions of games in Newgrounds, if there comes more, it will ruin the site. I think newgrounds is the place for free and full version games. This game belongs to "Miniclip".

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

incredible!!

omg, the best game i've ever played on newgrounds.... i guess i played this about 2 hours or even more :D
but the flashing "under attack" ... i think the enemies wont show up and go on left side, because my soldiers went there all the time, came back only if I pressed on the building... think they started chasing but wasnt possible to get them cause the speeds were pretty equal :) but wow! nice work!
max/of max points.

Aeternus Lamnia Duo Aeternus Lamnia Duo

complicated

way to go... the graphics and system is very good, but i find it too complicated, because there is too many options to attack for me(maybe for someone else too). i bet you have made it very long time... i have done lots of stuff but i have not finished nothing almost. great game anyway :)

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

Cool

it was pretty good but you should change the bomb exploding area... i dont even touch it when it alreasy explodes and i lose a life :(

Doomland 2154 Doomland 2154

awesome graphinks

really great job, but it should have a story longer r smthin :)

Age of War Age of War

Very good :)

I just love it, i've finished it about for three times, but the problem is that your game is too short... this age stuff goes too quick, you should slow it a bit down, because you cant buy the stuff so quick, it means that one age stuff will not be buyed r smthing, but the system is great and you should do there another part :) keep going (Y) ;D